Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The House of Hades!

So this is slightly related to my blog topic. I am about to start reading The House of Hades, which is apart of The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.  I started reading Rick Riordan books with my nephew my senior year of high school. For those of you who do not know who Rick Riordan is, he is the author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. These books are great for getting younger children interested in reading and these books aren't just for children I have read about a lot of adults starting the series with their children only to finish it themselves. I am really excited because these books are just a lot of fun and as an engineering student I need more fun, simple things in my life. Also bringing this back to my topic there are two movies that have been made from these books, with Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters having only been released this past August. I did take my niece and nephew to see the movie and we enjoyed it, even if the films have strayed very far from the books. Ok this whole post is basically just to say I'm reading The House of Hades. Wooh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews